no et perdis...

diumenge, 9 de juny del 2013

Tinny

I  had  the  big  luck and  grat  pleasure  to test  the newest Straightgrain's pattern: TINNY


I made  two different dresses, both with same collar, and  cuff  choices, but  different  skirt.

The  fist  one with asymmetrical collar (I love  it!), notched  cuffs  and  circle  skirt:



The  second  one  with assymmetrical collar, notched cuffs and pleated skirt


You can see how  different  they look just  changing  the fabric and  skirt, so  imagine  how  many different  dresses  you can sew  by making  different  combinations of  collar, cuff  and  skirt!

 I must  admit  I'm a  terrible photographer and  these photographs  don't  make  justice  to the wonderful design. I'm sorry An!


The  dress seems  to be  very comfortable, since my  daughter asks to wear  it  every time  it's  clean  and pressed. She  specially  loves  the blue one because  of  the  twirling effect  of  the  circle  skirt.


I'm thinking  now  of  a  sleeveless version with a  big sash tied  in a  bow  at  the  back...wonderful!

6 comentaris:

  1. No me extraña que a tu hija le encante ponerse estos vestidos, son una preciosidad, mi favorito también es el azul. ¿Existe el patrón en talla 42? ;DD

    ResponElimina
  2. Madre mía! Ese cuello asimétrico me ha enamorado!!! Just felt in love with the collar!!!

    ResponElimina
  3. Thank you sooooo much Maria! You were a top pattern tester, and I'm so grateful for all your comments, which really helped me improve the pattern. Your daughter looks cute as ever in these pics :-)

    ResponElimina
  4. Very cute!
    I sent you an email about the nowhere man pants :o)

    ResponElimina
  5. Que caña de patrón no?? Anda que tu niña no tendrá vestiditos para elegir ni nada eh? Ese cuello me ha gustado mucho y la primera falda.

    Que valor tienes de seguir cosiendo con el dedo como lo has tenido!!!

    Besotes

    ResponElimina
  6. A mí también me encanta éste patrón, y no sabia que ya lo había sacado a la venta!! ME voy corriendo!! Por cierto, tus versiones preciosas!!!

    ResponElimina